Releasing FRODO version 2.17 (new dynamic GUI)
CHANGES IN VERSION 2.17 SINCE VERSION 2.16.1
- First version of a new, dynamic GUI that allows users to graphically and step-wise visualize the messages exchanged between agents.
- FRODO can now write the solution to an output file (old, outstanding request by Dimitrios Athanasiadis).
- The experiment framework now supports running experiments based on an input repository of problem instances (improvement request by Ruofei Bai).
- The experiment framework now supports saving all generated problem instances to files.
- FRODO's JAR filename now includes the version number.
- FRODO is now distributed with its 3rd-party JAR dependencies.
- Message types are now hierarchical, grouped by algorithm modules. This has incurred a change of agent configuration formatting for overriding message types.
- Introduced a SolutionCollector to which all algorithms report their solutions found.
- Fixed a NullPointerException in MPC-DisCSP4 on single-agent infeasible problem instances.
- Fixed bugs in the overriding of message types.
- Fixed a bug in the MessageDebugger, which was displaying some system messages even when hideSystemMessages = true.
- Fixed various bugs in the unit tests.
- The random problem generators now produce agent and variable names starting with a letter to comply with the XCSP format.
- Fixed typos in the user manual in the XCSP sample for the Cumulative global constraint (reported by Ruofei Bai).