CHANGES IN VERSION 2.17 SINCE VERSION 2.16.1
- First version of a new, dynamic GUI that allows users to graphically and step-wise visualize the messages exchanged between agents.
- FRODO can now write the solution to an output file (old, outstanding request by Dimitrios Athanasiadis).
- The experiment framework now supports running experiments based on an input repository of problem instances (improvement request by Ruofei Bai).
- The experiment framework now supports saving all generated problem instances to files.
- FRODO's JAR filename now includes the version number.
- FRODO is now distributed with its 3rd-party JAR dependencies.
- Message types are now hierarchical, grouped by algorithm modules. This has incurred a change of agent configuration formatting for overriding message types.
- Introduced a SolutionCollector to which all algorithms report their solutions found.